Please find below the submission instructions, which must be followed during the abstract submission process, please print these off before starting your submission. Languages of the conference will be both French and English, so abstracts for thematic sessions, symposia or posters can be submitted in either of these two languages. .
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically at this Website
- The abstract submission site will be open between July 25th, 2008 and December 15th, 2008. Late abstracts will not be considered.
- If you are unable to submit your proposal electronically, please contact the organizers by e-mail well in advance of December 15th.
- Notifications of acceptance/rejection decisions will be sent to the symposium organizer or the first author of a poster or a paper submission by February 15th, 2009.
- Abstracts for symposia and paper or poster presentations will be double-blind peer-reviewed by 2 referees.
- The symposium organizer is responsible for ensuring that the symposium chair and first authors or the presenter of individual papers are registered by May 31st, 2009. The first author or presenter of a paper or poster submission must also be registered by the same date. Accepted symposia, papers or posters that do not comply with this rule will be removed from the programme.
- Please note that a maximum of 1 first-authored paper/poster will be selected for presentation by each author. However, there is no limit on the number of papers/posters that can be selected in any other authorship status.
- No changes in authorship will be possible after the review process is completed.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English or in French.
- Neither symposium summaries nor individual abstracts, whether for a paper a poster or a symposium, should exceed 600 words.
- The organizer of the symposium is responsible for submitting the summary and all the individual abstracts.
- At least one person from each paper must register to attend the conference in most cases, we expect this to be the presenting author. You will not be allowed to register for and present more than one paper during the conference.
Please find below template which must be used during the abstract submission process.
To submit your article, you must connect the following site: